Thursday, May 5, 2011
Ummmm.....
So we are coming home from school today and Aidan asks me if it hurt when he was cut from my tummy. (Aidan is very interested in where babies come from lately and I am trying to give him as little info as possible as he likes to share any info to EVERYONE in a rather LOUD voice). Anyway- I tell him that he was not cut from my tummy. He then asks " Where did I come out of?" Me: " A different hole." Aidan, " You're peanut?"(name for penis-not sure why my kids call it this, but I have not corrected it because 1.It's cute and 2. See above). I inform him that I do not have a peanut, which makes Eli shout out, "YOU DON'T HAVE A PEANUT?!" Lord help my sweet, innocent mancub as he enters Middle School in the fall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment